Thursday, September 24, 2009

Digital Project....

So our next tool we are learning is Digital Project. This program is very interesting, but also can be very frustrating. I did the tutorial (http://www.paramod.net/post016/tutorial001.htm) on Wednesday, it took me quite a bit of time to complete. I could not for the life of me get the lines to zig-zag and not have all the other blue stuff appear!! I was pulling my hair out, cursing, etc. etc. I think tomorrow in class will be a rough day for me, because I am still very slow with this program. The fact that the tutorial has to be done AT the Art&Architecture was very frustrating. Instead of being able to sit down and explore the program, I was hindered by the lab being occupied and I had a hard time working in the lab. Last week, at least in our group, the Architects felt they had less of a role in the project. Tomorrow, the Architects will get to shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment